Effective MONDAY June 14, 2021
As the province has started to move into Stage 2 of their reopening plan we at Cambrian Animal Hospital are pleased to announce our new appointment protocols.
We are now allowing ONE pet parent to accompany their pet into the clinic for their appointment (with the exception of euthanasia’s). We ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure your visit is safe for yourselves, your pet, and our staff.
· Masks are still MANDATORY and must be worn at all times during your visit inside the clinic
· If you are unable to wear a mask we will happily provide you with curbside services.
· Please continue to follow the social distancing guidelines of two meters distance between yourself and other clients or staff.
· One pet parent will be allowed inside the clinic for the appointment. Certain procedures may require that your pet see’s a team member in the treatment area for a portion of your visit, since our exam rooms are small and social distancing wouldn’t be possible otherwise
· We have a maximum client limit of 5 people. If we reach this maximum then you may be asked to wait outside until there is room in the building.
· We will happily still provide curbside services to those who prefer them. This goes for food sales, prescription pick ups and appointments.
We will continue to watch the guidelines posted from the Alberta government and will update our clients as needed if these protocols are to change.
The Staff at Cambrian Animal Hospital
Our purpose is to provide the highest standard of Veterinary care for your loved ones. We provide friendly, informative, and supportive services for you and your pets. Here at Cambrian Animal Hospital, we take care of all your pets' needs, from annual health check-ups and vaccines to elective surgery, including spay and neuter. We will happily see cats and dogs. Please stop by the clinic and meet our friendly staff and capable doctors. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and we are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. Please consider us your source for specialty pet foods, treats, and other retail products.
Our clinic is open Monday through Saturday for routine and primary care services. Thank you for taking time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please include us in your family doctor list and make an appointment today with us for all your pet health care needs.
Questions? Give us a call at 403-457-3911 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our Calgary veterinarian office is located in the NW of Calgary, directions can be found on the 'Contact us' page of the website.
At Cambrian Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Have an Emergency?! Call one of the Emergency Clinics close to us:
Western Veterinary Specialist
1802 – 10th Ave SW, Calgary
Phone: (403) 770-1340
7140 – 12th Street S.E.
Phone: (403) 520-8387
Calgary NW Veterinarian | Cambrian Animal Hospital | 403-457-3911